Your citations can be organized into groups to make locating and sharing references easier.
To add a citation to a group, you can:
To share a group of citations with your collaborators:
1. Click on the "Organize" tab in the toolbar at the top of the window.
2. Select "Manage My Groups".
3. Check the box in the "Share" column for the group you'd like to share.
4. Click "Manage Sharing" to select your collaborators.
5. Click "Start sharing this group." Enter the email addresses of your collaborators, and set the level of privileges to "Read only" or "Read & write".
6. Click "Apply" to save these settings.
To access groups that have been shared with you: